Feeling free

I am feeling free, 
I have broken down the iron bars, 
Of the jail cell with Lil Wayne. 
I have taken the whippings, 
Just like the slaves from ancient Egypt. 
I have boycotted, 
With the amazing Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. 
I am Feeling Free.


I have fought for my independence, 
Along side Colonel George Washington. 
With Mr. President, Abraham Lincoln, 
I have fought out against slavery, 
I am Feeling Free. 


I'm rocking the stage, 
Like the awesome Eminem. 
I'm creating a masterpiece, 
Like the spontaneous Picasso. 
I am Feeling Free. 


I am writing a book, 
Just like the imaginative J.K. Rowling. 
I am being awesome, imaginative, spontaneous, 
Silly, bold, brave, crazy, strong, and powerful. 
All while just being me, 
Rhiannon Montana Parvin. 
Got a problem with it? ? ?


By; Rhiannon Parvin


Source; poem Hunter


Dont forget to like, subscribe to our news letter, comment and share.


Wanna share some of your poems to be posted? Send to; erinayomi95@gmail.com


Thanks Y'all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment