A little makes the difference brittle.


I can't see, I can't see
I can't see not because I'm blind
I can't see because it's so dark
The darkness is driving me crazy
On the wheel of ignorance
I stare at the picture once again
Still yet I'm bound in chains
I can't move forward or backwards
Seems too awkward
I try to jump into the light but
The walls are high and guarded by knights


Noooo... I scream.
A little crack in the wall of a dark room
A little drop of information on a parched soul
A little splash of painting on an empty canvas
A little flicker of Joy on a sad soul
A little touch of colour to the white and black
Would make the picture come in place
A little makes the difference brittle.

By: Ifarajimi Peace

 Send your poems to proudpoets@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Watch The Big Bang Theory Part 3 | vimeo
    You may like this scene from the 'Big Bang Theory Part 3' episode of 'The Big Bang Theory download youtube videos Part 3'. Watch as your parents, parents,

    ReplyDelete