Dear future me.

Dear future me,
Years, along have ran.
Things have changed, for the better I hope.
But if not, how then did you cope?
Did you fight for the things you can?
Or was your motto: 'If you can't get over, flee!'.

Dear future me,
Ages are past and times have changed.
Nevertheless, are you still me? this I pray,
for alot of good I see in me, can't you say?
But if not me you are, I hope for the better you changed,
and I hope family is still key.

Dear future me,
a stronger faith, lasting love and wealth,
for these were dreams I once belived,
I hope by now they are all achieved.
A good wife and children can come along with.
A better me in your time I'd love to see.

By; ErinAyoMi

Don't forget to subscribe to our news letter below for more poetic posts, leave your comments and share.
Wanna share some of your poems to be posted? Send to; proudpoets@gmail.com
Thank you


0 comments:

Post a Comment