THE BLACK MENTALITY

The black mentality, the black mentality
You mock my intellect, so u aim for my vanity
Temporal satisfaction to kill my sanity
Hoping that I never wake up to face reality

You sell my existence for a few sacs of paper
Live the man desolate, my life you endanger
You watch as I perish, as you sat there layed back
While Mentally u killing me hoping that I don't pay back

You enslave my sons, and sell my daughters
All for the little change u've got in your coffers
One man rules, the other man suffers
You think you have figured but you make a Lot of blunders

Is this my fate? Is this what I was made for?
To spite my intelligence? Is dat what you're payed for?
It's only time before my children shall rise
And flames from bridges you've burnt, slay your progeny before your eyes.

By; Vipa

To get your poem(s) featured
Simply do this:
Send them to proudpoets@gmail.com

Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment