LETTER TO MUM

Push!! Push!! Push!!, i kept wondering why there is so much struggle in this world, you obviously don't expect me to come into this, voices from so near a distance yet so far in another instance.
Common champ, i can't hold on any longer, its really not as you think you help me on this one, I really need all the strength you have.
This voice was too familiar infact it sounded like mine
I had had this voice everyday for months close to nine. MAMA!!!!!!!!!
Snapping back to reality to brightness of the sun
Oh bless the wonderful day that God made me her son.
Every woman has a different definition or them being mothers
But only a few care to understand that its the child's definition that bothers
I don't know about yours but mine will cross borders
Even with a restraining order she will march on for me without taking cover.
I haven't figured out how to perfectly describe yet but every time i try it brings me to tears, that even with my level of education i still get lost for words. With the little i can seem to pick I'm putting this down for you.
Try to read this letter with that feeling we share, cause from my childhood you understood my mind and taught me how to read yours.
OH MY MOTHER MY PARADISE, OH MY MOTHER MY WORLD
Even i know you can't live forever and one day you leave this world.
Nature will call for its balance and life will take its toll
How can anyone ever survive this, its not like anyone has ever been told.
Even if for nothing just to look back to see you for me to be assured
I guess whenever i look up and see you with God will forever be sure.
At this very moment while i still can let me the one giving the assurance that as long as you and i are still in this world you will forever remain my GOLD.
LIKE THE BREATHE THAT COMES WITH A NEW DAY I WILL FOREVER CHERISH YOU.
Oh my mother my paradise, oh my mother my world

By: Senor Bablo

To get your poem(s) featured
Simply do this:
Send them to proudpoets@gmail.com

Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment