In love with the wrong person

The heart wants what the heart wants.
Who even came up with that.
What if the heart chooses wrongly,
In this case I think it has,
Just as it had done in the past,
And here is why.

The brain has worked enough,
The heart has taken over.
Just few moments in service,
The heart has found a mate.
Now our hearts are paired,
More like a Bluetooth connection,
I guess we were both searching.

She has a heart of gold no doubt,
Her smile, contagious -
I could have said beautiful
Or Heavenly,
But that will leave out the part
Where  I join in her smile.
Intellectually, nobody is a match.
She hates darkness,
Don't take that poetically,
She hates it literally.
Cute aggression, that's how I feel
With her or not,
I feel like I'm home when she's around.
Her kiss - I won't tell you
But we've gotten that far
Even farther.

With all this account,
I know I'm in love with the wrong person
Cause she's not who she's meant to be.
Perfect in her own way
But not in mine.

By ErinAyoMi


0 comments:

Post a Comment