TUCKED IN HER BAG

(Dedicated to AYOKUNNUMI)

There she goes walking with her friends
Little does she know she's got my heart tucked in her bag
I stand there waitin' for you to notice
That I'm lovin you, girl, and I just can't stop it

She flashes a smile and I melt like butter
She speaks to me and I can only stutter

Here I stand staring at my phone
When she walks by, can she hear my heart beat?
It's got its melody when she's around

When she looks into my eyes and smiles
Can she see how much she drives me wild?
She's adorable and wonderful
Incredible and unbelievable

I wish I could tell her everything I feel
And her heart's not the only thing I want to steal
Her breath, her kiss
I wanna be the one she'll miss

When she closes her eyes
Wanna be her last goodbye
Her most treasured
Forever...


To get your poem(s) featured
Simply do this:
Send them to proudpoets@gmail.com

Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment